06 febrero, 2013

Cyborg-bananas

I have this friend who has very elaborate reasons to be terrified at bananas. Last Monday was her birthday and we were having a conversation in which she was telling us why she finds very displeasing the touch of certain metals, after a while listening I heard myself saying:
 
‘Oh my God! Wouldn’t it be amazing if you were attacked by a cyborg-banana?’
 
… Ok, maybe “amazing” should not be the word, but the look of her face was priceless.
 
Anyway, we all laughed so much (even her, when she recovered from the shock) that it was decided that I had to draw cyborg-bananas. And this is what I drew that night while we all were doing the pub quiz of the week.

you know your friends are amazing when there’s a shared logic behind drawing things like this

Cyborg-bananas was part of our team name that night.


Until next time,

ღ Leticia

No hay comentarios: